Welcome to this month's Calendar Cakes Challenge. So what do we have in store for you this month? The answer:
On November 9th it's British Pudding Day! Now the nights are drawing in and the days are getting colder who can resist the institution that is the Great British pud? Do you have a great pudding recipe to share, be it a steamed sponge or a bread and butter pudding we'd love to see it.
You can enter any pudding you like, it doesn't have to be British but extra brownie points for a classic. It doesn't have to be fancy either, anything you and your family enjoy. It could be for example a cake that you enjoy warm with a dollop of custard, a pavlova, a crumble, a pie or a tart etc...anyway, you get the gist. I'm a bit of a pudding fiend so whether it's hot, cold, baked, unbaked, traditional, untraditional, simple or complex, bring it on! :-)
To see the October entries head on over to Dolly Bakes where the theme was Halloween.
- Post your entry on your blog and include the ‘Calendar Cakes’ logo
- Add 'Calendar Cakes' as a label on your post.
- Follow Dolly Bakes and Laura Loves Cakes blogs using the Google Join this Site button.
- Add links on your post to your hosts Dolly Bakes and Laura Loves Cakes.
- Link to your blog from here using the Linky tool below. It's dead easy...
- If you don’t have a blog you can still join in, just email us a picture and a bit of information about your bake. Email to email@example.com
- If you're on Twitter, tweet us a link to your post @dollybakes and @lauralovesbakes - otherwise we won't see it! Use the handle #CalendarCakes.
Calendar Cakes Challenge Rules:
- You can enter as many times as you like.
- It can be your own recipe or one you found elsewhere (please just state where you found it).
- You can use old posts as long as you update them with the 'Calendar Cakes' logo and link back (see above).
- If you want to enter your bake into other challenges too then please feel free.
- You must submit by the 30th November.