Welcome to 2013...I hope it's a year full of fun, health and happiness :-)
New Year, New You! After the excesses of Christmas most people's thoughts turn to a slightly healthier January. So whatever healthy or at least healthier treats you might be making this January we'd love you to join us in our Calendar Cakes Challenge.
Maybe you've been considering making a cake or bake with unusual vegetables, a fruit cake or cake with fruit, a reduced sugar bake or a bake with substituted ingredients...if so then this is the challenge for you. I'll do a round up of all the entries at the end of January.
My co-host for Calendar Cakes is Rachel and you can check out all the fab Christmas entries over at Dolly Bakes. To enter this month, here are the guidelines...
- Post your entry on your blog and include the ‘Calendar Cakes’ logo
- Add 'Calendar Cakes' as a label on your post.
- Follow Dolly Bakes and Laura Loves Cakes blogs using the Google Join this Site button.
- Add links on your post to your hosts Dolly Bakes and Laura Loves Cakes.
- Link to your blog from here using the Linky tool below. It's dead easy...
- If you don’t have a blog you can still join in, just email us a picture and a bit of information about your bake. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you're on Twitter, tweet us a link to your post @dollybakes and @lauralovesbakes - otherwise we won't see it! Use the handle #CalendarCakes.
- You can enter as many times as you like. Bake to your little heart's content.
- It can be your own recipe or one you found elsewhere (please just state where you found it).
- You can use old posts as long as you update them with the 'Calendar Cakes' logo and link back (see above).
- If you want to enter your bake into other challenges too then please feel free.
- You must submit by the 28th of each month.